What is Elcare Assist Plan?
The Elcare Assist Plan is a unique elder care CareMate Service offered by us to meet the varied needs and requirements of senior citizens. Elcare Assist Plan with elder care home health services offers assisted living, nursing care, home care, and adult day care to the elderly and is designed to meet the needs and requirements of the senior citizens at various stages of life. We offer various elder home care services and elder care home health services.
The CareMates at Elcare as ex-servicemen who have dedicated their lives to the country and are now making it their mission to take care of the elderly by offering elder home care services and elder care home health services. Our Assist Plan with elder care home health services is specially crafted to cater to the various individual needs of an older person and bring comprehensive solutions to ensure the smooth functioning of their life.
Plans & Details
Supervision of home maintenance tasks
- As we age, there is a drastic reduction in the mobility and strength of the elderly. It is difficult for the elderly to perform the daily activities of life and home maintenance without proper elder home care services as they age.
- Our compassionate and helpful CareMates through our elder home care services will supervise and assist the elderly with all home maintenance tasks such as buying groceries, getting home repairs done, hiring reliable house staff, and more.
Assist in exercising/walks
- While exercising is great for everyone, it is especially beneficial to the elderly as it helps them keep fit, agile, and enhances their mobility and strength, making them capable of performing daily tasks of life with ease.
- Exercises like walking and yoga are especially very helpful to older adults. It helps improve their cardiovascular health, strength, mobility, balance, and mental health. Exercise can be a great mood booster and can help in combating stress, anxiety, and other issues.
- The CareMates at Elcare, through our elder care home health services, will assist your elder parents in going for regular walks and exercise and supervise them to make sure they do not injure or strain themselves.
- Old age can be a lonely and isolated experience. This is especially true for elders whose children live away from them.
- Everyone, but especially elders, needs someone to see, speak to, and spend time with.
- Our CareMates at Elcare truly strive to become the mates the elderly need by checking on them, spending time with them, and assisting them for walks, to the market, to the yoga sessions, etc.
Assist in connecting with family members via calls, video calls, etc
The loneliness of old age can be difficult to deal with. The elderly needs to be connected with their children and family members that are living far away. While this can be remedied with the help of technology, most older adults are not as well-versed with technology.
Elcare strives to bridge this distance by assisting the elders in connecting with their children and family members via calls, video calling, and other technologies. This will help them feel connected and happy.
Arrange lab tests and medicine delivery facilities
With old age, our health tends to deteriorate. Not to forget the illness, diseases, and impairments that may come along with old age. Proper and regular monitoring of the health of the elders, and their health issues can help in making sure they do not suffer in their old age.
Our highly qualified and empathetic CareAngels offer various helpful elder care home health services. This includes nursing services, medicine home delivery, telemedicine consultations, health check-ups, lab tests, and more.
Supervise home treatment like physiotherapy
- As the body goes through various physical changes as we age, it can affect the mobility, balance, and flexibility of the elderly. It also causes muscle and bone weaknesses.
- Physiotherapy is one of the practices that can have a positive impact on the body and improve the quality of life for the elderly as it will work on improving strength, coordination, flexibility, balance, and reducing pain levels.
- Our CareMates, through our elder care home health services, will supervise and assist the elderly in taking appointments and availing regular physiotherapy sessions. They will keep track of their safety as well as their progress.
Assist in banking work
As our parents age, there are usually various banking and legal matters that they want to take care of. However, it may not be possible for them to do it alone without assistance or elder home care services.
Elcare, through our elder home care services, helps elderly parents to take care of their banking activities, financial and legal matters, and make sure all their important documents are complete ad up-to-date by providing consultation and assistance.
Accompany client with outdoor activities like doctor/hospital visits, banking work, market
Tasks such as doctor and hospital visits, banking work, shopping, etc. require one to go out of the home. However, getting out of home alone can be a difficult experience for older people as it may raise concerns about their safety.
Our CareMates through our elder home care services will assist the elderly in outdoor activities such as buying groceries, lifting heavy bags of groceries, doctor check-ups, bank visits, legal consultations, walks, and more.
Services Included In Plan
Anyone wanting to avail of the elder care home health services of Elcare must subscribe to our Elcare membership at just INR 99 per month (plus INR 185 GST), payable half-yearly or yearly.
Elcare Plans include:
Monthly Plan @ Rs. 99
Our Monthly Elder care Plan includes all the above-mentioned elder home care services with 4 Care Updates via email or call.
Quarterly Plan @ Rs. 297
Our Quarterly Elder care Plan includes all the above-mentioned elder home care services with 12 Care Updates via email or call and Telemedicine Consultations.
Half Yearly Plan @ Rs. 594
Our Half Yearly Elder care Plan includes all the above-mentioned elder care home health services with 24 Care Updates via email or calls and Telemedicine Consultations.
Yearly Plan @ Rs. 1188
Our Yearly Elder care Plan includes all the above-mentioned elder care services with 48 Care Updates via email or call and Telemedicine Consultations.
Please email us at email@example.com or call us at + 91-8045914567 to know details about Elcare Plans and elder home care services.
Common Reasons Why People Seek Eldercare Services
As we age, some cognitive problems are expected to arise. However, some elders may also face severe cognitive problems such as memory issues, difficulty in speaking or understanding, difficulty in regulating emotions. These may affect their ability to live independently and safely. Having a CareMate offering quality elder care will provide our elders with the elder care home health services and support they need to live a fulfilling life.
With old age, numerous health problems arise along with a downfall in our body’s ability to perform daily activities of life. Some elders may also face physical impairments and inabilities related to particular diseases or conditions. A lot of these impairments go unnoticed and unreported. Having a CareMate offering adequate elder care will make sure the elders get complete physical examinations done regularly to maintain a good quality of life.
Getting old may give way to a lot of emotions. Fighting through illnesses, inability to enjoy activities, feelings of loneliness, etc. may make it difficult for them to work through their emotions. Our CareMates will offer quality elder care, support, close observation, and companionship to the elders in their old age.